Monday, February 20, 2012

What We got so far

The Skipper seems like a decent bloke, for a Sr. Scout at least. Knows what what, and who is who, so should be, Haven't named my Surveyor yet, NOT naming it it after the wife or any of the Ex-wives, leaning toward "The Short Bitch" it not being a proper cutter and all. The less said about the navigator the better, only line officer on the ship. They tend to be prigs. Also his first scout crews. Not sure I like this mixed service crew, course I've been scout and navy, so I might be, I may be a bit biased there. Gunner are Vargr, which is always good, assuming I can win over Pack Lord Ghaek. All scored high on the blast a rock tests, so I'm not worried about them missing. Missing in combat is bad. Very Bad. I get the feeling they got their training as a crew on a "Vargr navy" ship and are working it off. Hate to have to slave the turrets to my station. Sergeant Leigh is about what you would think a Imperial Marine NCO on her first solo command would be. That's a good thing as well. Not sure about the marines proper, only meet 2nd fire team leader Myrmidon. Need to tell skip that's a name, not a title. He's a Corporal, which means we "only" have have 2 NCO's. Myrmidon is on his 3rd ship assignment so should be smooth with at least 2nd team.

No comments:

Post a Comment