Friday, March 9, 2012

The miss jump was deliberate.

Pilot's Log.

We miss jumped.  We are on the far side of the Foreven sector.  I spent the last 4 days going over my jump calculations.  They seemed to be correct, with in normal tolerance for that jump, which isn't really all that uncommon.  When I wasn't looking at them I was down in the jump drive chamber.

Today, we found the problem.  There was a counterfeit depot seal on the fuel flow rate limiter.  It was turned all the way 180 from normal.  Even an experienced eye would not have noticed it, unless you knew the some what weird marking system used on that device.

We have a traitor on board or there was one at the scout base or one got on board during the load out change.   I have informed the Sr. Scout of these developments.  He was not pleased to put it mildly

No comments:

Post a Comment