Thursday, March 1, 2012

Inspection completed

Inspection completed.
Far less problems that I feared. Need to rebuild one of the UHF transmitters and attempt to fix the air fresher on the Clark, the name give to the surveyor craft. Turret number 5's primary servo is about to burn out, I've got the gun pack replacing it. Some cables need to be replaced around the secondary power units, but that can wait.

I found rodent sign in the life support units. First land fall that allows it we *will* get a ship's cat or two.

I know that the Skip, the Bosum and both engineers are going nuts over the jump dim I did. I strongly suspect it's going to be several jumps before they figure out what I'm doing. It's simple, if you step WAY out side the box. Given my engineering back ground they are going to be looking there first and for most. They will be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment